Join our Team
Progeny Academy is looking for talented educators and employees to work at our school.
Teachers and paraprofessionals who are interested in working at Progeny Academy may apply at any time, even if we do not have a specific opening. We will hold your application materials and notify you when a position becomes available.
Teachers and Paraprofessionals should submit the following materials:
- Cover letter indicating type of job you are seeking
Submit the above information to: [email protected]
Current Employment Opportunities
- Elementary Education Teachers
- Grades 1-6
- Middle School Teachers
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Special Education Teacher/Coordinator
Non-Licensed Teachers/Support Staff:
- Kindergarten Paraprofessional
- Elementary and Middle School General Education Paraprofessional
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- Medical (HSA) and dental insurance
- Life, AD&D, long-term disability insurance, additional elective options
- Matching of retirement contributions as required by law
- Professional Development opportunities
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
Progeny Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Progeny Academy ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Progeny Academy has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Human Resources Department.