School Info

Family Resources

2022-2023 Family Handbook-The information contained in this handbook review the policies and procedures for students and families.  The information directly aligns with the approved policies set forth by the Progeny Academy School Board of Directors.

 Resource Guide-A listing of resources ranging from Mental Health services, seasonal needs, transportation to a variety of community resources available to families throughout the Twin Cities.


BrainPop: A variety of K-12 videos,  interactive activities, practice, and assessments in the areas of math, science, language arts, social studies, technology, social emotional learning and physical health.  

IXL Learning: IXL combines a comprehensive K-12 curriculum, the Real-Time Diagnostic, personalized guidance, and actionable analytics to support students in strengthening skills in the areas of Math, Language Arts, and Science.  Activities are aligned to the Minnesota State Standards. 


In JMC Family Access, parents/guardians of students can view grades, assignments, test scores, discipline, report cards, health records, message center, emergency contacts and attendance.

What if I forget my password? 

  • Please enter your email address. If it matches the email the district has on file, you will be sent an email containing your login and a link that can be used to reset your password.
  • You will receive an email with a link to reset your password
  • If you need assistance in accessing JMC, please notify your child’s advisory teacher, once the request has been received the school will work with you to reset your information.

Translate »